The revolutionary EcoHeat system is here to change catering forever. No longer do you need water, electricity, or fire to food at the necessary temperature. From bread baskets to delivery boxes, with the EcoHeat system there are endless possibilities! We believe once you try EcoHeat you will never go back to what you used before! Contact us at 760-893-8300 or Sales@HeatingWithoutFire.com to set up an appointment, or come by at any time to see a demo of the new way to keep food warm! Check out the map above to find us at the show!
If you have not registered for CaterSource 2018, click here and use the promo code INVITEHEAT2018 to get your trade show badge free or $50 off the Connect and full Conference & Tradeshow Packages.
When attending a Bridal show there is a lot to look at. You must go in prepared with a list of items which need to be accomplished. Bridal shows can be a great tool for planning the perfect wedding day, but what are the important items which need to be addressed?
1. A) Find the right caterer! 1. B) Find the right venue!
2. A photographer can make or break your wedding!
3. Be sure to grab the coupons for special show deals! – Take advantage of these discounts!
4. When it comes to heating the food, choose EcoHeat!
1A) Finding the right caterer is a must for a bridal show! There will be countless caterers who attend the show competing for the business of each bride (and groom) who attend the show. Caterers know what will impress each type of bride. Make sure to taste test everything! The portions will be small, but the food will be GOOD!
1B) Find the right venue! Venues are more difficult than finding the right caterer. One issue to try to avoid is a combination venue and caterer. This can get expensive QUICK! I know of a certain venue which charged $10 per person for hors-d’oeuvres. Thes hors d’oeuvres consisted of crackers and cheese. Not the starter everyone was hoping for.
Instead, find a venue who allows for any caterer or at least a list of caterers which to choose from. This allows for a more personalized catered event.
Be sure to check the max capacity of the venue! There is nothing worse than a venue which is too small for your wedding! Oh, and a dance floor is a must! Everyone loves to break loose a little bit by dancing the night away!
2) How many times have you looked through a Facebook album of someone’s wedding? Com’mon, we all have done it. The “Oh I LOVE That!” and the “Oh what is going on there!” I know I have. A wedding photographer can make your wedding look amazing, or the opposite. When it comes to finding the perfect person or company to shoot your wedding, it comes down to 2 things, 1. Do you trust the person or company? This is important because the photographer will be part of every single part of your wedding day. 2. Is the price right? This can depend on the level of services which are being offered. From multiple angles to photos and videos.
3) Don’t forget to grab coupons or show specials! Some companies will deeply discount to try to sway your decision towards them. Grab coupons to many different booths, some companies will honor other company coupons to bring you in as a customer of theirs. It never hurts to ask!
4) Choose to heat your food with EcoHeat. When your guests arrive to see no flame and do not smell the awful methanol or ethanol smell coming from the fuels burning under your food. EcoHeat is the perfect heating source for any wedding! The EcoHeat warmers provide the perfect amount of heat while keeping every person safe. Tell your choice of caterer, “I want EcoHeat at my wedding!”
By: Logan Hayford
For many people, the biggest day of their lives’ is their wedding day. How many times does one thing ruin the perfect day? For some brides it can be forgetting a special part of the wardrobe, for others, it could be decorations not being in the correct placement, and for others, it could be a certain guest who was not expected. There is one way to complete halt a wedding in its tracks, a fire at the reception. This is something that could easily occur from a child knocking over a heating fuel, or perhaps a guest who has enjoyed the beverages a little too much falling into the food table.
The perfect day, the day the bride and groom have been dreaming about for months or even years, completely ruined because of a simple mistake. Replace heating fuels commonly used for food heating with the safest heating source, EcoHeat warmers. These are guaranteed to keep everyone at the even safe while providing the perfect amount of heat for the food!
Never worry again about the rowdy guest ruining the buffet line, or a child catching a napkin on fire. Focus on your day, focus on the people you have invited to your event, and focus on your significant other! Let the EcoHeat warmers focus on heating your food!
Remember it is your choice when it comes to what product heats the food at your wedding! Tell your catering specialist to use the EcoHeat System! Keep your day perfect by choosing the best heating system on the market!
By: Logan Hayford
Since the beginning of time, fire has been the standard for heat. We have used fire to heat our homes, our bodies, and our food. As we have developed new technologies, we have moved away from using a fire to heat our homes and our bodies for many different reason, including safety and efficiency. Catering is still using the age old flame to keep the food warm while serving.
Caterers are still using a flame to keep their food warm while serving the food to their guest. When other industries has evolved, catering has been stuck using the dangerous fire based heat. There have been attempts to heat with electric dishes or electric chafers, but the majority of caterers are still using the fire based chafing fuels. For the first time, there is a safe chafing fuel alternative. It is a fire free and electric free heating source called the EcoHeat warmer.
For 50 plus years, there has not been a viable challenger to the current way of food heating, but with the EcoHeat warmers there is! Steam heating can cause foods to become soggy, and can even heat the food too much causing the food to burn on the bottom of the dish. These cause the food to not taste the way the food was intended to taste like. When the food suffers, the customer suffers, and the caterer suffers. With the EcoHeat warmers, everyone leaves the event with smiling faces!
Lastly, the catering industry has been a dangerous working environment for many years. The employees deal with fire and boiling water, combined with the fast pace associated with events. This combination can literally be life threatening. It cannot be understated how the catering industry needs to find a new way to heat the food. With the EcoHeat warmers, employees are safe from dangerous fire and boiling water. STOP putting your employees in a dangerous working environment, switch to the EcoHeat warmers today!
Remember to choose the EcoHeat warmers when deciding what heating sources to use at your next event. The EcoHeat warmers are the safest, and most convenient heating source on the market.